Live Online Workshops - Certificates of Completion are given for attending a LIVE workshop!
Don't forget to check out the tab for previously recorded webinars which cover lots of topics. You can view them on your schedule!
Did you know that by doing things like sending emails and commenting in web forums, you're creating a digital footprint of yourself? Be sure to attend this new and informative webinar which will go over how to leave behind a "positive" digital footprint and also manners you should be exhibiting at all times on the Internet.
This webinar focuses on resources specifically geared towards nursing students.
If you are ready to search . . .
Learning Express Library in the Online Library
The Learning Express Library contains a number of general education resources including books and exercises in math and reasoning, public speaking, reading comprehension, statistics, vocabulary and spelling, and writing and grammar. It has tutorials on many software products including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. It also has practice tests for the COMPASS as well as for a number of occupational certificatons.
However it is only accessible through the Online Library regardless of where you are!
For On- or Off-Campus Access:
Students please login through the student portal at: http://my.brownmackie.edu
Faculty Members please login at: https://onlinelibrary.brownmackie.edu
To access the The Learning Express Library:
- Log in to the onlne library through the links above. If you are a student click on the LIBRARY button on you home page.
- Click on the button "Find by Resource"
- Select on "All Resources"
- Click on the "Learning Express Library" link
Once in the Learning Express Library:
- You will need to register (it's free!). Choose any username and password that you'll remember.
- Once you are registered and have signed in you can choose the item(s) you'd like to use.
- Popular Software Tutorials - tutorials for Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Academic Skills for College Students - books and exercises for skill set building and reinforcement.
|Mon||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tues||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thurs||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:30 am - 1:30 pm|
Learning Support Specialist
Email or call us if you have a question!
Karen Paxton, MLIS firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Contact Information
Contact the Library
Brown Mackie College - Northern Kentucky
309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017