Check This Out!
Helpful Grammar Websites
Helpful Literature Websites
Learning Express Library in the Online Library
The Learning Express Library contains a number of general education resources including books and exercises in math and reasoning, public speaking, reading comprehension, statistics, vocabulary and spelling, and writing and grammar. It has tutorials on many software products including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. It also has practice tests for the COMPASS as well as for a number of occupational certificatons.
However it is only accessible through the Online Library regardless of where you are!
For On- or Off-Campus Access:
Students please login through the student portal at: http://my.brownmackie.edu
Faculty Members please login at: https://onlinelibrary.brownmackie.edu
To access the The Learning Express Library:
- Log in to the onlne library through the links above. If you are a student click on the LIBRARY button on you home page.
- Click on the button "Find by Resource"
- Select on "All Resources"
- Click on the "Learning Express Library" link
Once in the Learning Express Library:
- You will need to register (it's free!). Choose any username and password that you'll remember.
- Once you are registered and have signed in you can choose the item(s) you'd like to use.
- Popular Software Tutorials - tutorials for Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Academic Skills for College Students - books and exercises for skill set building and reinforcement.